Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

Christmas Eve Night 

Tonight is Christmas Eve! The kids are super excited, they dressed me up like Kuma the Red-Nosed Reindeer. We are right now at Mimi's place for Christmas Eve, and tomorrow Lisa's house for Christmas day! I hear that they have a huge pine tree in their family room. I might be able to go wee wee in their house! YAY!!! It's my third Christmas with Geoff, and it is gonna be awesome! Emma gave me some extra turkey leftovers on her plate and it was delicious! So did Grampa! I can't wait to see what Santa Claus will bring me! I want that giant T-Rex from the bone store. Oh. Emma just told me it's the Museum of Natural History. Oops. I can't steal. But I can use Geoff's credit card to pay for the bone! Uh oh, Geoff's coming!